• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Query conditional Formatting
Hi Sir,

I want to use a formula in Conditional Formatting in which I can find any value which is greater than 10 would became red. I need that in a sheet where I put the value greater than 10 should be red. I am not attaching any sheet for the reference coz I need response from your side. I think there is no need to attach the sample file. Sir please reply asap.
(13-Jul-2017, 04:23 AM)Manish Kumar Gera Wrote: Hi Sir,

I want to use a formula in Conditional Formatting in which I can find any value which is greater than 10 would became red. I need that in a sheet where I put the value greater than 10 should be red. I am not attaching any sheet for the reference coz I need response from your side. I think there is no need to attach the sample file. Sir please reply asap.

No need to use formula in conditional formatting its possible by using " Format only cells that contain" option in conditional formatting refer attached SS.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi Lovedeep,

Thank you for your reply but the solution you suggested I have used earlier that is why I posted in my query that I need a formula only. I am unable to find a formula that is why I posted this query. Please suggest any formula if you have.......
Please find the attached file.

Attached Files
.xlsx   Conditional Formatting.xlsx (Size: 7.88 KB / Downloads: 16)
Regards,
Vivekananda Sinha

If you cannot change the way you learn, how can you change the way you earn.  Smile
Hi, Manish... Smile

I would like to tell you, the way Mr.Lovedeep told is the only right way to use conditional formatting. Till today, as par my knowledge there is no formula, which can perform color formatting in excel. However, it is possible by VBA.

Thanks,
Vijay Kumar
(13-Jul-2017, 04:15 PM)Vijay Kumar Wrote: Hi, Manish... Smile

I would like to tell you, the way Mr.Lovedeep told is the only right way to use conditional formatting. Till today, as par my knowledge there is no formula, which can perform color formatting in excel. However, it is possible by VBA.

Thanks,
Vijay Kumar

Hi Vijay,
I am not getting you mean to say as you said there is no formula....... Pls refer Vivek Sir’s sheet there is a formula which can perform your requirement complete.

Hi, 

To apply this conditional formatting in any sheet you will need to select entire sheet than go to conditional formatting (new rule) choose "Use a formula to determine which sell to format" than type =A1=>10 than choose format that you want apply.

Thank you!
Dayal

Hello Manish Ji,

Please put this formula in Conditional Formatting

=and(A1>10)

If A1 value is greater than 10 it will become red.