• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customization of Data Transposing
Dear Sir,

I am maintaining a data of purchase and distribution in same sheet <Distribution>, I have to copy and paste and make a customized data for each user.

Please help it is going to help me in long way.

Regard,

Attached Files
.xlsx   SampleData.xlsx (Size: 33.04 KB / Downloads: 7)
Means you want to convert the format in Distribution Sheet to the format in the Issue Sheet for each user? Kindly confirm.
Regards,
Vivekananda Sinha

If you cannot change the way you learn, how can you change the way you earn.  Smile
(03-May-2019, 08:35 AM)Vivekananda Sinha Wrote: Means you want to convert the format in Distribution Sheet to the format in the Issue Sheet for each user? Kindly confirm.

Yes Sir,

Data will keep on increasing in distribution sheet, please help me with a way to automatically convert distribution sheet into issue sheet.

Regards,
The data will increase in the rows only? Or in the columns also?
Regards,
Vivekananda Sinha

If you cannot change the way you learn, how can you change the way you earn.  Smile
No sir,
only in row..............
Dear Abhay,

Please find the attached solution. I have used VBA to get the desired result.

Note: I have moved your post from the Excel section to the VBA section.

Please click the button on the Report sheet to generate the desired result. Do let me know in case of any doubts.

Attached Files
.xlsm   SampleData-Solved.xlsm (Size: 46.81 KB / Downloads: 3)
Regards,
Vivekananda Sinha

Thanks sir, it's working here almost the way I was looking for.

How to copy vb code to my excel file?
Will it work if I add some column in the <report > sheet?

Further I excited to go for vb course also.

Regards,
Currently, the logic written is for the fix columns only. But it will take little time to customize it as the code is not too long.

To view the VBA Code, please Press Alt+F11. There is a module named Module1. You can finf the module in the left pane of VBA editor. Just double click to view the code. Copy that code in a notepad.

To use the code into your file, you can create a module and paste this code. Create a report sheet with the column headings and run this code.
Regards,
Vivekananda Sinha