• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invoice Automation
I have one invoice and I want to......., whenever I fill the Invoice I want to create a details in excel format.

So have any way to transfer data from invoice to excel which is help to mention our record.

Its vry needed for me...

Attached Files
.xls   FORMAT -PROPOSAL MASTER.xls (Size: 116.5 KB / Downloads: 20)
Plz help on this topic anybody..... its needed to me..
Hi Dharmesh,
As far I understand it , it would get sorted by data consolidation multiple sheets one workbook to single sheet other workbook. will start working on this very soon. waiting for rest brainstorming to get to right decision.

Thanks \
Amit
He want to get the required details from Invoice to the master sheet in a Tabular format (On clicking on a button).
Regards,
Vivekananda Sinha

If you cannot change the way you learn, how can you change the way you earn.  Smile
(06-Jul-2017, 06:38 PM)Vivekananda Sinha Wrote: He want to get the required details from Invoice to the master sheet in a Tabular format (On clicking  on a button).

Hi Dharmesh, ,

To clarify the situation, could you provide the following information?
  • Confirm that which is your invoice  because  in your attached FORMAT - PROPOSAL MASTERCLASS there is 3 similar sheets name ” 3 JULY”, ” 5 JULY”,  “10 JULY” which one your invoice sheet where you want fill invoice details 
  • Confirm that  after fill invoice details where you want to transfer invoice data existing workbooks  & any specific sheet or any other workbooks  ?  ,
  • What is the purpose attached book 1 excel file ? this is your master where you want store your invoice data ?
  • If ” 3 JULY”, ” 5 JULY”,  “10 JULY sheets your invoice format it’s not possible fill two value “ PROPOSAL DATE “ and “ REV NO “ single F3 range ? can we unmerge F3 cell ?
          Please share more information with us some screenshots would very helpful.
Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you. 
Thank you
(07-Jul-2017, 12:43 AM)Lovedeep sharma Wrote:
(06-Jul-2017, 06:38 PM)Vivekananda Sinha Wrote: He want to get the required details from Invoice to the master sheet in a Tabular format (On clicking  on a button).

Hi Dharmesh, ,

• Confirm that which is your invoice  because  in your attached FORMAT - PROPOSAL MASTERCLASS there is 3 similar sheets name ” 3 JULY”, ” 5 JULY”,  “10 JULY” which one your invoice sheet where you want fill invoice details 
  • Confirm that  after fill invoice details where you want to transfer invoice data existing workbooks  & any specific sheet or any other workbooks  ?  ,
  • What is the purpose attached book 1 excel file ? this is your master where you want store your invoice data ?
  • If ” 3 JULY”, ” 5 JULY”,  “10 JULY sheets your invoice format it’s not possible fill two value “ PROPOSAL DATE “ and “ REV NO “ single F3 range ? can we unmerge F3 cell ?
Thank you

Hi Lovedeep,

"3 July" is our main sheet and other one is just a format you can ignore these..
"Book 1" you consider as master sheet where i needed the details..

REF NO ----- we put the manual or drop box through..

REV NO------ it' used when we resend the invoice to client 2nd time..

PROPOSAL DATE---- its date of invoice send to the clint..

If u say about the merge issue then u can move the REV NO in next col "I" & "J"
(07-Jul-2017, 11:20 AM)Dharmesh Kumar Srivastava Wrote:
(07-Jul-2017, 12:43 AM)Lovedeep sharma Wrote:

Hi Dharmesh, ,

Thank you

Hi Lovedeep,

"3 July" is our main sheet and other one is just a format you can ignore these..
"Book 1" you consider as master sheet where i needed the details..

REF NO ----- we put the manual or drop box through..

REV NO------ it' used when we resend the invoice to client 2nd time..

PROPOSAL DATE---- its date of invoice send to the clint..

If u say about the merge issue then u can move the REV NO in next col "I" & "J"

As much as I could understand your requirement , tried accordingly
Find attached zip file keep both file in single folder

Attached Files
.zip   PROPOSAL MASTER.zip (Size: 68.96 KB / Downloads: 12)
Thanks Lovedeep...
it's run smoothly and I found mostly things which is I want but one things can its also possible to convert my invoice as pdf (like save as pdf button add).
(08-Jul-2017, 12:50 PM)Dharmesh Kumar Srivastava Wrote: Thanks Lovedeep...
it's run smoothly and I found mostly things which is I want but one things can its also possible to convert my invoice as pdf (like save as pdf button add).

As you required new functionality added "save file in pdf on mouse click" find attached updated file

before use you Need to set reference to Microsoft word library
 visual basic Editor >Tools>reference> Microsoft word 15.0 library

Attached Files
.zip   PROPOSAL MASTER.zip (Size: 232.32 KB / Downloads: 10)
(08-Jul-2017, 04:05 PM)Lovedeep sharma Wrote:

As you required new functionality added "save file in pdf on mouse click" find attached updated file

Lovdeep: I have Microsoft word 12.0 library so how to update..
(09-Jul-2017, 04:39 PM)Dharmesh Kumar Srivastava Wrote:
(08-Jul-2017, 04:05 PM)Lovedeep sharma Wrote:

Lovdeep: I have Microsoft word 12.0 library so how to update..

i have attached some screenshot for set word object library,it will helpful for you

Attached Files Image(s)

It's show missing..

I share screen shot with u.

And one more things when i update project name with same name updated before its showing error "Duplicate Entry PROJECT Name Already exist in Master Database file" can u just fix it.
Hi Lovedeep! 

Thanks a lot, it's working..

Vivek Sir,

When I click on save as PDF the showing error "The export failed because this feature is not installed"

plz resolve the issue..

I m using office 2007..
(12-Jul-2017, 04:08 PM)Dharmesh Kumar Srivastava Wrote: Hi Lovedeep! 

Thanks a lot, it's working..

Vivek Sir,

When I click on save as PDF the showing error "The export failed because this feature is not installed"

plz resolve the issue..

I m using office 2007..

In 2007, this feature is not available.
Regards,
Vivekananda Sinha

If you cannot change the way you learn, how can you change the way you earn.  Smile