• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Array
Hello All here,

Greetings,

May I request you all to please help me the way to get the result as shown in column 'E' from the column 'A' and 'C' dynamically in attached sheet.

Thanks in anticipation.

Attached Files
.xlsx   Test FIH.xlsx (Size: 10.37 KB / Downloads: 9)
It can be easily achievable through VBA. Kindly let me know if you want to get it done through VBA.

We have relocated this club to a private Facebook group. Kindly join there and ask your queries from next time.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FutureInHandsClub
Regards,
Vivekananda Sinha

If you cannot change the way you learn, how can you change the way you earn.  Smile
(11-Jan-2020, 01:11 PM)Abhay Wrote: Hello All here,

Greetings,

May I request you all to please help me the way to get the result as shown in column 'E' from the column 'A' and 'C' dynamically in attached sheet.

Thanks in anticipation.

only with array I will do so please give me some time thank you and I need more challenges like this
(12-Jan-2020, 09:01 PM)Vivekananda Sinha Wrote: It can be easily achievable through VBA. Kindly let me know if you want to get it done through VBA.

We have relocated this club to a private Facebook group. Kindly join there and ask your queries from next time.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FutureInHandsClub

Thanks, Mr Sinha!
This is not so much required, I was just wandering if it can be done through Excel only. In fact this is only small part of a project  I am working on, I sincerely wish I'll finish and apprise for your rating and commendation, and valuable advise. 

Please, pardon me for taking this as opportunity to thanks your from bottom of my heart- YOUR ALL VIDEO AND KNOWLEDGE I FOLLOW AND BEING PROUD THAT I ALSO KNOW EXCEL. 

Thanks you so very much for making a strengthen working society.

Regards,
(11-Jan-2020, 01:11 PM)Abhay Wrote: Hello All here,

Greetings,

Thanks in anticipation.

I attached solution for your query and check and let me know

Attached Files
.xlsx   function to extract values.xlsx (Size: 12.98 KB / Downloads: 1)